Kay Dating Sim Kay Dating Sim

I like it, but it does have some tiny art issues with it. Otherwise, great!

HellboundGoth responds:

Static Dating Sim Static Dating Sim

I actually love it, has enough meat to it to make it into a full game. Please do it. (The Music Question killed me) "Nipplesack XD"

HellboundGoth responds:

thanks :)

Ivor The Dragonslayer Ivor The Dragonslayer

Dude, This is Awesome :)

MofinGames responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

Space Fighters Space Fighters

There's a problem with the game, I clicked something and it said downloading update. I got scared the hell out of thinking it's a virus, not sure what it is, could be with my computer ( it Has no virusus at all)

DaviSantosdaSilva responds:

AssRGBGnome thanks for playing :)

Sorry for the download message, its because the game is made for mobile and i did forgot to remove the downloads message when i upload to newgrounds.

if you want may look the game for android :

Regards,

DSGames.

Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02 Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02

I like it but, it really just is a demo. I don't want to sound like a dickhead though, what you accomplished here is amazing! Imagine if you kept on doing this for 3 years, you would be a bad ass. Really though, it's very unfunctional and at times just plain bad. But, I want you to remember this : IF YOU DO SOMETHING LONG ENOUGH , YOU WILL BECOME A BADASS AT IT. I started using scratch , construct 2 , then unity. I finally sticked with unity and learnt it's interface for about 8 months. week 1 = no idea what i was doing. at month 1 = familiar with basics. month 3 = Got it. Month 8 = Master at unity shorcuts, tricks and how to make games "professionally". What I'm really saying here I guess is : right now your "okay to good" but, in 3 years or 2 years time. You will be a total badass at what you do(if you continue). Yet again I'm not trying to be a dick, I want you to see though my eyes of that your actually awesome, talented , and growing ( for your age, Your'e way above where you would be if you were 20 years old ) . I hope you didn't take this in a wrong way. Have a very good day. (by the way I would just like to point out that i'm 14 years old and I can relate with you personally.) I look forward to future projects by you.

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

You should be proud for making this game , This is one of the best Newgrounds flash games of 2016. This is a excellent mix of what reminds me of my early childhood , Resident Evil , Limbo , and Silent hill. What I am saying is that I really like this , and it holds a place in my mind now. Where I can "look" and see. oh , a guy made that. Lets brake out some Unity and get developing. Can't wait for your next game , have a good day.

thelonelynug responds:

Thankyou for your kind words. To be even put up in comparison with those games gives me an amazing feeling that I haven't felt in a very long time. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for taking time to play my game. I appreciate you!

Unknown Unknown

This is awesome! I like the art style and it well surpassed my expectation. Great work dude :)

GrimMutilator responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm very glad to hear that c:

The Hardest Flash Game Ever The Hardest Flash Game Ever

This is surprisingly really good! I was expecting some clone , that was going to be bad. But what I got was a great experience that was enjoyable. Great work :)

Moto Alpine Adventure Moto Alpine Adventure

All of your games are basically the same with different labels and types. If you are going to be doing the exact same thing over and over again , get off of newgrounds. You are probably a cheap , broke , scammer , who can barely afford to life.

Jack O Lanterns Mind Cache Jack O Lanterns Mind Cache

I rated this a two due to : I saw your past games , and they had variation and taste. Lately you have been creating the same thing over and over again. Try to do something different. Good game , it is just the lack of variation now.