west tree gag show ep 7: Tay Zonday west tree gag show ep 7: Tay Zonday

Ah dude! This is awesome! Great work :)

Pivot animator vs animation 2 Pivot animator vs animation 2

It's good. I can tell that actual effort has gone into this. But it still needs along way to go before being a thing like alan becker's that you can watch and not personally cringe at. Good effort attempted , but it's too...Bland , and computerized. A good animation , but it's going to be a long way to get "There".

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

This is Awesome!

Ivor The Dragonslayer Ivor The Dragonslayer

Dude, This is Awesome :)

MofinGames responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

Space Fighters Space Fighters

There's a problem with the game, I clicked something and it said downloading update. I got scared the hell out of thinking it's a virus, not sure what it is, could be with my computer ( it Has no virusus at all)

DaviSantosdaSilva responds:

AssRGBGnome thanks for playing :)

Sorry for the download message, its because the game is made for mobile and i did forgot to remove the downloads message when i upload to newgrounds.

if you want may look the game for android :

Regards,

DSGames.

Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02 Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02

I like it but, it really just is a demo. I don't want to sound like a dickhead though, what you accomplished here is amazing! Imagine if you kept on doing this for 3 years, you would be a bad ass. Really though, it's very unfunctional and at times just plain bad. But, I want you to remember this : IF YOU DO SOMETHING LONG ENOUGH , YOU WILL BECOME A BADASS AT IT. I started using scratch , construct 2 , then unity. I finally sticked with unity and learnt it's interface for about 8 months. week 1 = no idea what i was doing. at month 1 = familiar with basics. month 3 = Got it. Month 8 = Master at unity shorcuts, tricks and how to make games "professionally". What I'm really saying here I guess is : right now your "okay to good" but, in 3 years or 2 years time. You will be a total badass at what you do(if you continue). Yet again I'm not trying to be a dick, I want you to see though my eyes of that your actually awesome, talented , and growing ( for your age, Your'e way above where you would be if you were 20 years old ) . I hope you didn't take this in a wrong way. Have a very good day. (by the way I would just like to point out that i'm 14 years old and I can relate with you personally.) I look forward to future projects by you.

Wings Fell Off Wings Fell Off

This is Awesome, Great work to the both of you. Sounds like a horror film with a stoner vibe to it :)

Creep Lab [Chiptune] Creep Lab [Chiptune]

This is full of awesomeness , great work :)

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks dude!

HYPER HYPER

Oh my god man! Your a great musician! Hope you have a great day :)

Pitfall responds:

Thank you so much :-)))) you are so kind i hope you have a great day as well oh my gosh

Jill Jill

That's Awesome, great job on this!

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks

Another Dragon Head Another Dragon Head

This Makes me want to draw, Thanks man!

SuperBastard responds:

My pleasure! Cheers!!

Startled McSmiles Startled McSmiles

This is Awesome! I like the colors Alot, It Stands out, and has a great character design. Good Job on this man.

StaticSkull responds: